26 October 2009

My Homemade Chicken Noodle

My Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup

I poach whatever chicken we have (or boil it basically) in a big soup pot of water, with an onion, a green pepper, some baby carrots (all the veggies are cut small) & garlic season all, garlic powder, s&p, & poultry seasoning for an hour or more.

Then I use a slotted spoon to take it out, but leave the broth, etc.

I cool the chicken, just so I can pick it.

Then put it back in the broth with the small egg noodles (cuz I like those ones best) & I add a dash or 2 or celery seed (cuz I don’t like celery chunks).

I cook it like that until the noodles are done.

And that's it.

I usually fix garlic bread or rolls with it.

Easy peasy. (was out of green pepper today, so just left it out)


No comments:

Post a Comment