06 January 2010

My Weekly To-Do List

I know this isn't food related, but got this from a friend & thought it might be helpful...

Monday
Laundry
Windows
Ceilings

Tuesday
Sweep
Dust
Pick a Drawer (any drawer in any room that needs cleaned out)
Bedrooms

Wednesday
Linens
Bathrooms
Guest Room

Thursday
Mopping
Kitchen

Friday
Vacuum
Laundry
Classroom

Saturday & Sunday
Bowling
Yard
Laundry

For the rooms, it's a good wipe down, straighten up, reorganize, or whatever's necessary.
Windows are like once a month.
Linens every week are towels & every other week are towels & bedding.
The living room isn't on here because I pick up that every evening before I go to bed.
Now of course all of this is subject to change & as needed. :)
And Diamond is in charge of her own things - she cleans her bathroom, her bedroom, & puts away her laundry after I fold it. She's also in charge of the dishwasher.
HTH

No comments:

Post a Comment