18 January 2011

Rhon's Spicy Chops

This is 1 of the 1st recipes I ever created myself. I wanted to "doctor up" pork chops, but in a different way. I like the cans of Rotel tomatoes & green chilis. I do not like marinara sauce on chops. So I thought the tomatoes would be better. It's really easy. Just throw everything in the pan & bake. :)

Pam
Garlic Season All
Poultry Seasoning (yes for pork chops)
S&P
Olive Oil
Enough Chops for the family
1 can Rotel tomatoes & green chilis
Shredded Italian Blend Cheese

Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray pan with cooking spray. Coat chops on both sides with seasonings to taste & lay in pan in single layer. Top with can of tomatoes. Drizzle with just a little olive oil to make shiny. Bake for 45 mins-1 hour or until done. 5 minutes before they're done, top with cheese & put back in oven to melt.

*If you don't like the little bit of heat from the chilis, you could use just a can of tomatoes.

Enjoy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment